This is a great little smoothie to make when you need to be out of the house in a hurry and you don’t have time to make your usual healthy meal. All ingredients are super easy to adapt if what I’m using isn’t to your taste or dietary requirements.
What you will need:
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Natural Yogurt (you can also use greek yogurt or any other non dairy yogurt out there)
- A handful of Blueberries
- A handful of Rasberries
- 1 Large banana
- 1 Cup of Milk (Ive used Zymil but you can also use Almond Milk etc)
- 1 Tbsp Cocao Powder
- A good slurp of Honey ( or any artificial sweetener of your choosing)
NOTE: You can also add ice if you like your smoothies quite thick and to make this extra healthy chia seeds and organic coconut oil can also be added.
What you will need to do:
- Blend all ingredients together in a large blender until combined.
- Poor into a large glass and garnish
This is a super easy and tasty recipe that takes very little preparation to do and can be adapted to anyones needs. If you have given this recipe a go or one similar; let me know how it went and if you changed anything!